Mdm Ann Nguyen
- Founder, Chairperson and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of KenCare, a group of companies: KenCare Holdings (Singapore), KenRidge Asia (Singapore), KenCare Vietnam, KenCare International Clinic.
- Former CEO of Vietnam – Singapore Business Associations in Singapore.
- Former Vice Principal of Cambridge Business School.
- Former Vietnamese language trainer for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Graduated from the Transportations and Communications University in Hanoi in 1993 with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Dr Phan Toan Thang
Expert in Stem Cell, Wound, Burn, Scar, Skin & Plastic Surgery
- Lecturer, professor at Surgery Department Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore.
In 2009, he made a breakthrough discovery of sterilisation and extraction of bio-matrices from mammalian umbilical cords and applications in cosmeceutical and regenerative medicine.
In 2013, the patent of the invention was granted by the Vietnam Patent and Intellectual Properties Office (Patent No.11181). Prof Phan TT is the inventor, KenCare is the owner of this patent.
- Post-doc program in Stem-cell research at Stanford University
- PhD program in Stem-cell research at National University of Singapore
- Master in Wound-healing at Oxford University, UK
- Plastic surgeon at National Burn Institute in Hanoi
- Graduated from Military Medical School in Hanoi
Dr Lim Kah Meng
Scientific Advisor & Consultant
Expert in Stem Cell, Bird Nest & Nutrition
- His work involved cell growth, regulation in cancer, infectious diseases, and biomedicine product development
- 20 years of experience in life sciences research field
- Professor at Tianjin University (China)
- Professor at Nanyang Technology University (Singapore)
- President of the South East Asia Bird’s Nest Chamber of Commerce
- Ph.D. (Biomedicine), National University of Singapore, Singapore
Dr Sam Nous Sarom
Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
Diploma by the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada (2008)
Maxillofacial Surgery Diploma, by the International Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in Thailand (2004)
Professor of Surgery, University of Health Science-UHS, Phnom Penh.
- Medical Director at New World Surgery Medical Center in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
- Medical Consultant and Trainer at KenCare Group in Singapore and KenCare International Clinic in Vietnam
MD-1994 (Phnom Penh-Cambodia)